A downloadable game for Windows
Play as Splash the water droplet, find friends and make your way back home where all water drops are one!
- W / UP ARROW / SPACE/ SHIFT = Jump
- A / LEFT ARROW = Move Left
- D / RIGHT ARROW = Move Right
- ESCAPE / 1 + 2 = Quit
- ALT + ENTER = Toggle Fullscreen
- 2 + 4 = New Game
All other alphabetic keys on a US keyboard will also cause jumping.
Note: that the DOWN ARROW does not jump due to weird keyboards with small arrow keys.
Controller (Only tested with Xbox360):
- A / B / X / Y = Jump
- Joystick Left = Move Left
- Joystick Right = Move Right
- Exit the game with the keyboard
- Back/Select Button = New Game
Dropped is 57 levels, and is fairly challenging in the later levels, but can be completed in roughly 2 hours. Thus, Dropped lacks saves to make it a more challenging experience. Dropped will also display your total deaths and play time when you complete a full run. Dropped was an experiment within five areas:
- What is a game like with no horizontal collisions?
- What can be achieved as a programmer doing pixel art?
- Are single screen levels even fun anymore?
- Can I make more fun levels?
- Can I learn GameMaker Studio 1.4 in a day?
Note that this is a new release to itch, but I built it and released it on my personal website in late 2016.
- Andrew Ajemian - Programmer, Game Designer, Pixel Artist
- I need water by JD Zinda(Nuke Falling from the Sky) Licensed under the permission given to use license.
- License: Attribution | Etheross https://soundcloud.com/etheross/a-little-chiptune-cant-hurt
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, chiptune, Cute, one-hit-kill, speedrunning|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update Changelog 4/25/2018Apr 26, 2018